Description: Little girls will love their very own My Little Doll House Bed which is a white plastic bed with a headboard that has a purple "roof" and a pink flip-up door that opens to a storage shelf. The bed has a footboard that doubles as a bench with a storage shelf below the bench. The bed has pink side rails for safety, a steel-constructed matress frame, and it uses a standard crib mattress and bedding. When girls outgrow the bed, the bed can be stacked and used as a 3-story storage shelf with the roof-shaped headboard piece at the top!
- FPT12007 - White plastic headboard with a purple roof that has a big heart imprint and "Fisher-Price" imprint on the front. It also has a pink flip-up door that opens to a storage shelf.
- FPT12008 - White plastic lower storage shelf. This piece is used under the headboard piece mentioned above when used as a bed, and stacked as the middle piece when used as a 3-story shelf. This shelf piece does not have a top shelf, only a bottom shelf with 2 high sides.
- FPT12009 - White plastic bench/lower storage shelf. This piece is used as the footboard piece mentioned above which doubles as a bench and shelf. It is stacked on the bottom when used as a 3-story shelf. This shelf piece does not have a top shelf, only a bottom shelf with 2 high sides. The sides are wider at the bottom than at the top.
- FPT12010 - Purple plastic bench seat with a rounded seating area on top, and a flat bottom to fit on the bench/lower storage shelf mentioned above. The seat backrest has a big heart and "Fisher-Price" imprint.
- FPT12011 - Left-side pink plastic side rail.
- FPT12012 - Right-side pink plastic side rail.
- FPT12013 - White steel-constructed mattress frame.
Variations: The model number for this was changed to #79429 in 1996.
- FPT12014 - Sold in a 35" long, 20-7/8" high, 17-5/8" deep shipper/individual.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!