Description: It is so realistic that you must look twice to see whether it is real or not. This remarkable kitchen set allow children to add a touch of water to create magic! When water is added to the sauce pan and put on the stove, it appears as though the water is boiling. When water is added to the grill, it appears as though the accessory food items are sizzling. When water is added to the flower in the attached vase, it grows. Last but not least, when water is added to the faucet, it becomes a really pumps water.
The magical action of this kitchen set is only the beginning of its charm. The kitchen has a blue base with pretend cabinets and oven, and a litho of a pie cooking in the oven. The countertop is white with a sink and built-in utincil holders, and a blue faucet with a pump. The oven top is green with one burner and a grill, the magic action is controlled by red On/Off knobs in front of each. It also has a green overhead with storage ara on top.Designed for children ages 2 and older.
- FPT13931 - Small kitchen (about 2 feet tall) with a blue base. The base has 2 pretend cabinet doors, and an oven with a litho on front of a pie cooking in the oven. The countertop is white with a white sink, built-in utincil holders, and a blue faucet with a pump. The stove top is green with one burner and a grill, the magic action is controlled by red On/Off knobs in front of each. The kitchen base has a green overhead with a storage area on top. The front center of the overhang has a red and white Fisher-Price awning logo with "Fisher-Price" in white.
- Pots & Dishes:
- FPT13937 - Round clear plastic pot with a silver base and a long silver handle.
- FPT11861 - Round red bowl. The outer edges of the bowl are curved out and a bit downward.
- FPT7303 - Round red plate with no designs nor imprints on the top. The edges of the plate are slightly raised.
- FPT13934 - Silver plastic 4-spoke fork with an imprint of a heart shape and 4 "leaves" below it on the end of the handle. The end of the handle is rounded.
- FPT13935 - Silver plastic knife with ribbed edges on the end of one side. There is a tiny heart with 4 "leaves" under the heart molded on the end of the knife handle. The end of the handle is rounded.
- FPT13936 - Silver spoon with an imprint of a heart shape and 4 "leaves" below it on the end of the handle. The end of the handle is round.
- FPT13938 - Yellow plastic spatula with a handle that has a large hole on the end. The handle has an apple imprint below the hole. The spatula head has 3 oblong indentions.
- FPT13939 - Yellow plastic soup ladle with a long round handle. The neck of the handle is smaller than the end of the handle.
- FPT13940 - Brown plastic piece of thick steak (1 inch thick) with black grilled lines. The sides of the steak are smooth and brown.
- FPT7231 - White plastic "sunny- side-up" fried egg with a round yellow yoke in the center.
- FPT7233 - Brown rectangular strip of bacon with a long, thin off-white fatty strip in the middle and a thin fatty strip on the side.
- FPT7223 - Yellow plastic plastic alphabet soup noodle letters "XYZ" molded together.
- FPT13942 - The 1999 Fisher-Price Toy Fair describes this set as having the above mentioned pieces, but the picture of the set also shows a blue water pitcher with a litho on the side of 3 flowers. This piece may have come with the set, but was merely overlooked in the catalogue description.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!