Description: The Crash Zone Rally is a Daredevil stunt arena that comes with two small stunt cars (approximately 1:64 scale). Children can direct the cars through a variety of darevedil challenges from a realistic dashboard that has a steering wheel, flipper controls, and more! The steering wheel controls the flippers to redirect the stunt cars, sort of like a pinball machine. The steering wheel and flippers are mounted on a green base that has built-in guard rails on 3 sides. The set includes two steering wheel bases and 12 flexable guard rails that connects between the two bases. The set also includes stunt props, such as a flaming hoop, an exploding shacks, and more! Each stunt car comes with a tiny driver. The driver ejects from the car on impact. Each car requires one AA-size battery (not included). Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
- Green rectangular base with 2 orange flippers to direct the accessory cars, and an attached black steering wheel and dashboard controls... the flippers are controlled by the steering wheel. The center of the green area is marked "Oil Slick" in black and yellow.
- Green rectangular base with 2 orange flippers to direct the accessory cars, and an attached black steering wheel and dashboard controls... the flippers are controlled by the steering wheel. The center of the green area is marked "360" with yellow and black tire marks around it.
- 12 short black guard rail sections that connect between the two green steering wheel bases. The rails prevent the cars from driving out of the daredevil stunt arena. The sides of the guard rails are marked with tiny rectangular car related billboards.
- Black ramp with an orange "exploding" dynamite shack. The shack splits in two when the car crashes into it.
- 6 each - Silver barrels with a black rim around the middle marked "FLAMABLE" in red.
- Black ramp with a red hoop at the end that the stunt cars can drive through. The ring appears to be a ring of fire.
- Black ramp with a green flexable ramp attached that forms a 360 degree ramp that the car drives on. The loop has a round plunger (air pumper) connected via red transparent hose. The plunger activates the stunt action.
- Black ramp with a red "wall of fear" at the top of the ramp. The wall is brick simulated.
- 2 cars. The front part of each car is hinged to allow access to the accessory driver's seat, and to throw the driver from the car when the car crashes:
- Red Ferrari Testarosa with green and yellow markings on the hood and roof.
- FPT22071 - Yellow Chevrolet Corvette with a blue base and back window. There is a thin red rim all round the middle of the car, and marked "CHEVROLET" on the sides. WFL; 07-AK-02-7-L
- 2 driver figures:
- Male figures with yellow long sleeves and blue pants. Drives the Corvette.
- Unknown figure that drives the Ferrari.
Other Information: This set was sold in a 24" long, 17-1/4" high, 5-3/4" deep box.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!