Description: Construx Action Building System with pieces to build a swamp boat, cargo barge, race car, diving tower, and as much as your imagination will allow. Pieces include a boat hull that really floats, a propeller and more! Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: 64 pieces including, but not limited to the following:
- FPT16604 - #575 Sea & Land Adventure Set instruction/idea booklet.
- unknown number each - FPT16592 - Square blue flat panel (measures 2" long, 2" wide).
- Connector beams:
- unknown number each - FPT6502 - Grey 2" long straight connector beam (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6503 - Grey short straight connector beam (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- Connector Nuts:
- unknown number each - FPT6504 - Blue 6-peg connector nut (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- unknown - FPT6447 - Black 4-peg jointed connector nut (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6448 - Orange 5-peg connector nuts with a female slide connector on one side (measures 15/16" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT16567 - Yellow round pulleys/wheels with a connector molded onto one side (measures 15/16", diameter, 9/16" high).
- unknown number each - FPT6487 - Black rubber tires that attach to the connector pulleys that double as wheels (measures 1-3/4" diameter, 3/8" thick).
- FPT6604 - 2 each - Short reddish-orange propeller with a squared connector piece on the end. One side of the blade is marked "Fisher-Price" (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16568 - Black hook with a connector on the end (measures 1-1/2" long, 7/8" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16570 - Square green cockpit seat with a slightly raised "backrest" on the top edge and molded gadgets and handles molded on the top edge of 2 sides. The "seat" is square inside with a connector hole in the center of the bottom. The bottom of the cockpit has an imprint marked "©1983 Fisher-Price Toys Division The Quaker Oats Co. Made in USA". (measures 2" deep, 2" wide, 1-1/2" tall).
- FPT6572 - Small dark grey long rectangular engine with 4 round molded circles on top (measures 2" long, 3/4" wide, 3/4" tall).
- FPT14461 - White plastic rectangular boat hull that really floats. The boat does not have seats, nor a steering wheel. The front of the boat has an areas with raised lines on top, and the body and back of the boat are recessed about 1/2" down from the front and side edges. The back does not have an edge. The boat has an orange 4-stripe decal on the back 2 sides (*decal may be missing). When the boat is flipped over, the bottom side has a level surface to built Construx objects on the lined "pattern" on the bottom.
- FPT285 - Square brown plastic "wood-slat" sided crate that has a lifting hook molded onto the top.
- Construx figure(s) - detachable figure including:
- FPT14469 - White "body" with a chest, a round peg on top to connect a hear, and 2 round pegs on the sides to connect arms. The bottom has a black section that swivels to connect legs to.
- FPT14470 - 2 black legs with 2 black shoes on the bottom all molded together. The top of the legs has a rectangular hold in the center with a round "bar" that connects the top of the left leg to the top of the right leg.
- FPT6580 - Left flesh-colored (Caucasian) arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "L" for left.
- FPT6579 - Right flesh-colored (Caucasian) arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right. end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right.
- FPT6583 - Red "hair". The inside of the "hair" has an oval-shaped circle with 4 pegs on the outsides to snap onto a head piece.
- FPT16579 - Caucasian head/face with brown eyes and eyebrows. The top of the head is flat with a slightly raised oval-shape on the top to connect hair or hat pieces.
- This set was sold in a 9-3/4" long, 7-3/16" high, 2-1/2" deep display set.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!