Description: This is the same size, style, and color as 1985's #4300 Doll House, except unlike the #4300 this house comes complete with lights and furniture. These two one-year-only doll houses were the last doll houses that were made by Fisher-Price until 1993, at which time they introduced the pre-assembled #4600 Dream Doll House.
The house has 4 lights that really light up, plus 7 battery powered safety outlets to add extra lamps. The house itself is a pink 3-story Victorian home that has a front door that opens, a spiral staircase, a front porch with rails, and more! It stands 15-9/16" long, 23-5/8" high, 13-5/8" deep. Designed for children ages 4 years and older.
Accessories: This house actually came as a "model kit" that had over 20 pieces that had to be assembled before the fun could begin:
- FPT5110 - Grey plastic rectangular dollhouse Foundation/Base with simulated wood plank flooring and simulated stone patio features. Overall size: 15-1/2" wide x 13" long x 2" tall. Note: This base DOES HAVE the provisions for the retaining straps as do the #280/4300/4400 bases. Also, this base has a battery storage compartment where the #4300 bases have a parts storage area. This base has a rectangular slot for the stairway mounting, as well as mounting slots along the edge of the base to allow mounting of the front porch uprights (unlike the #250/280 bases).
- FPT5636 - White plastic rectangular simulated tile kitchen floor that fits over the battery storage compartment on the foundation described above. Measures 10-1/2" long, 5-7/8" wide, 1/4" thick. This piece also fits the #250, #4300, & #4400 doll houses but this version has a slot for the on-off light switch for the #280 & #4400 lighted houses. This is the only doll house that uses a white tile floor / battery cover.
- FPT5111 - Pink siding-simulated wall unit that fits on the front of the house. The wall has a door opening, a window opening on the 1st floor, and another window opening on the 2nd floor. Measures 15" wide, 13-1/2" tall, 1/4" thick. This wall can also be used with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are the only dollhouses that are suppose to have pink siding walls.
FPT5112 - Tall pink siding-simulated left side wall with a triangular top. The outside has a window with a bird in a cage. Measures 20" tall, 7-1/8" wide, 1/4" thick. This wall can also be used with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are the only dollhouses that are suppose to have pink siding walls.
FPT5113 - Tall pink siding-simulated right side wall with a triangular top. The outside has a window with a picture of a cat in the window. Measures 20" tall, 7-1/8" wide, 1/4" thick. This wall can also be used with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are the only dollhouses that are suppose to have pink siding walls.
FPT2027 - 2 each - White flexable plastic retaining straps that holds the house taut from top to bottom. One end fits over a peg on the bottom of the FPT5074 base, and the top fits into a hook in the FPT2045 roof gable pieces listed below. Measures 21-3/4" long, 1/2" wide, 1/16" thick. This also fits later versions of the #280 & the #4400 dollhouses.
FPT2043 - White outside door frame that has a small door bell (non-functional) molded on the side. Measures 3" wide, 5-7/8" tall, 7/8" deep. This door frame was also fits with #250, #280, and #4400 doll houses.
FPT2047 - White inside door frame. Measures 3" wide, 4-3/4" tall, 1/2" deep. This door frame was also fits with #250, #280, and #4400 doll houses.
FPT5114 - Purple plastic front door with 6 panel designs. Measures 1-7/8" wide, 4-3/8" tall, 1/8" thick. This door is interchangable with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are suppose to have a purple door.
FPT5115 - White plastic outside first floor window frame with 3 seperate window panels. Measures 6" wide, 4-5/8" tall, 3/8" deep. This frame also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
FPT5116 - White plastic inside first floor window frame with 3 seperate window panels. Measures 5-3/4" wide, 4-1/4" tall, 1/2" deep. This frame also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
FPT5123 - 2nd story masonite (wood) floor with an oval rug on a wood simulated floor and a greenish-white "tile" floor litho. Measures 15" long, 7-1/4" wide, 1/4" thick. This floor cannot interchange with the #250 or #280 floors because the slot for the stairway mounting is different. This must be used with the #5118 stairway only. This floor was also be used with #4400 dollhouse.
FPT5117 - White plastic 2nd story arched window frame with a cross-hatch design. The sides of the window have white columns. Measures 5-3/4" wide, 5-1/8" tall, 1-7/8" thick. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
FPT5125 - White plastic 2nd story inner window frame that fits the FPT5117 window described above. Measures 5-1/8" wide, 4-1/16" tall, 3/8" deep. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
FPT5119 - White plastic ribbed "crown" molding that actually retains the front porch to the outside of the house. Measures 7-1/2" long, 5/8" tall, 5/8" thick. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
FPT5120 - White plastic rectangular 3rd story floor with an access hole that is along the narrow-axis of the floor. Measures 16-7/8" long, 8-3/4" wide, 7/8" thick. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
FPT5124 - White plastic front roof railing that fits across the large open window area on the front roof section. Measures 9-1/4" wide, 2-1/8" tall, 1/2" thick. This piece will also fit into the #250 & #280 dollhouses but they were sold with windows in this area opposed to railing. This railing was also used with #4400 dollhouse.
FPT5637 - White plastic shingle style roof FRONT section with large window opening and overhang. Overall size: 16-1/2" wide x8-1/2" tall x 1-1/8" thick. Note: This can be used on the #250 dollhouse but this version has the slots for the retaining straps that the #250 roof does not use. Fits #280 house but is a different color.
FPT5638 - White plastic shingle style REAR roof section with large window opening and no overhang. Overall size: 16-1/2" wide x 8-1/2" tall x 1-1/8" thick. This can be used on the #250 dollhouse but this version has the slots for the retaining straps that the #250 roof does not use. Fits #280 house but is a different color.
FPT5923 - 2 each - Small PINK plastic triangular shaped top-of-roof "oranments" with ball mast that is actually the upper anchor point for the FPT2027 retaining strap. Overall size: 1-1/2" tall x 1" wide x 3/4" deep. This will fit the #280 houses but are the wrong color. The #280 houses used White Gables, part number FPT2045.
FPT5122 - White plastic front porch with upright posts and a handrail, arched latticework across the top, and a section across the top for the seperate roof piece, described below. Measures 15-1/2" long, 7-1/4" tall, 2-1/8" deep. This also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
FPT5121 - White plastic rectangular shingled roof section that attaches to the front porch described above. Measures 15" long, 2" wide, 1/2" thick. This also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
FPT5090 - White plastic double-vent chimney that fits on top of the roof pitch. Measures 3-1/8" tall, 2-1/8" wide, 1-1/4" deep. This also fits the #250, #280, & #4400 doll house.
3 sheets of wallpaper:
- FPT2021 - White plastic outer ground-to-second floor wrap-around stairway with a long rectangular "slot" peg bottom mount. Measures 7" tall, 4-1/8" wide, 2-3/4" deep. This can be used on the #250 doll house, but the #250 is suppose to use a black stairway. This has provision/slot for the landing attachment peg. This can be used with the FPT5086 or FPT5085 landings. This also fits the #280 later version & #4400 dollhouses.
- FPT2022 - White plastic trapezoidal-shaped flat staircase landing/balcony. It has 5 slots in the outer edges and 3 stairs. This has a peg on the bottom to attach to the stairway. Measures 4" long, 3-1/8" wide, 2-5/8" tall. This also fits the #280 later version & #4400 dollhouses.
- FPT2023 - White plastic staircase landing/balcony railing. The railing fits into slots on the landing/balcont described above. Measures 4-1/4" long, 2-1/8" tall, 1/8" thick. This railing will interchange with the #250 doll house railing, but it is different colored than the railing that is suppose to be used on the #250. This was also used on the #280 later version and #4400 doll houses.
- FPT5118 - White plastic staircase/wall with an arched doorway opening. This staircase connects between the 2nd and 3rd floor. Measures 7-1/8" wide, 6-3/8" tall, 1-1/4" deep. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
FPT5130 - Instruction booklet.
- FPT5131 - Wall paper, description unknown.
- FPT5132 - Wall paper, description unknown.
- FPT5133 - Wall paper, description unknown.
Table Lamps (can use 2 of any of the following):
- FPT3633 - White plastic clip-on ceiling lamp that snaps onto the 2nd floor. The lamp has a 15" long power cord and a clear plastic dome-shaped lamp shade. Overall size: 2-1/2" long x 2-1/4' tall x 3/4" wide.
- FPT8581 - Brown plastic floor lamp with a white frosted tulip-shaped lamp shade. The lamp has a gold-mesh plastic "weave" outer sheath on the lamp's pole. Measures 1-3/4" diameter, 3-1/2" tall, 8-1/2" long white power cord.
4 family figures: (these figures are the same as 1985 version of #265 Doll House Family):
- FPT1996 - brown 4-legged table and a yellow lamp base with a frosted tulip-shaped shade that has a flower imprint. WFL: 07-AA-01-1-A
- FPT5969 - brown 4-legged table and a yellow lamp base with a clear tulip-shaped shade that has a flower imprint. WFL: 07-AA-03-3-K
- FPT3635 - pink 4-legged table and a brown lamp base with a white tulip-shaped shade that has a flower imprint. WFL: 07-AC-05-0-D
- FPT5052 - white 4-legged table and a yellow lamp base with a clear tulip-shaped shade with no flower imprint. WFL: 07-AC-05-0-D
Living room set:
- Dad - man with brown hair, brown eyes and eyebrows. He wears a yellow jacket over a white shirt, blue pants, and black shoes.
- Mom - woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a green short-sleeve shirt, tan pants, and light brown shoes.
- FPT2005 - Son - Boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue short-sleeve, short pants jumpsuit over a white short-sleeve shirt. He wears light brown pants. WFL: 07-AA-04-5-D
- FPT3687 - Daughter - girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a purple jumper dress over a white long-sleeve shirt. She also wears pink stockings and black shoes. WFL: 07-AA-03-5-D
- Pink plastic couch, seats three.
- 2 small blue fabric couch pillows. The pillows have tiny pink, yellow, and white rose buds on them.
- Brown plastic wood-simulated coffee table. This coffee table has 4 handles, one on each end.
*This is the same couch, pillows, and coffee table that were also sold individually as #4329 Living Room set.
- Yellow plastic stove, oven, and microwave unit. The microwave is above the range/oven. Both the oven and microwave have smoke-tinted doors that really open. The range top has a 4-burner litho, and there is a removable storage drawer below the oven.
- Yellow plastic storage drawer.
- Yellow plastic single bowl sink and counter top. The sink has a silver faucet. The counter has 3 imaginary drawers on the left and 2 cabinate doors that really open under the sink.
- White refridgerator with a door that opens to reveal shelves inside.
*This kitchen was also sold individually as #4327 Kitchen Set.
- White antique-style claw-foot bathtub. The "claw" feet are simulated brass. The bottom inside of the tub has heart shapes on the imprinted "anti-slide" bath mat.
- Round mirror with a white round frame. The top, bottom, left, and right side has a heart-shaped imprint design.
- Blue bathroom sink/toilet unit. The unit has a white counter top, simulated brass faucet, single bowl sink, and 2 pretend cabinet doors under the sink. The toilet has a white seat and lid that really lift!
*This bathroom set was also sold inndividually as #4328 bathroom set.
- Simulated brass bed. This bed is consists of 3 pieces:
- White plastic rectangular bed center. This piece has clasps on 4 corners to hold the bed posts.
- 2 simulated brass bed posts.
- White fabric bedspread. The bedspread has an attached stitched pillow, and dust ruffled on 2 sides. It has pink, blue, and yellow tulip prints with blue polka-dots.
- Light Blue 3 drawer dresser with an attached hutch mirror. The drawers are removable. The dresser top has an attached litho with a picture of a hat, comb, bracelet, and mirror.
- 3 dresser drawers. Each drawer is white with simulated brass knobs and pink heart accents on the front.
*These are the same pieces that were used in 1985's version of #255 Bedroom Set.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!