Description: Children can serve a pretend hot dog lunch on a serving tray with this set. Designed for children ages 2 to 7 years old.
- Hot Dog & Bun:
- FPT7283 - Pinkish-red hot dogs that are slightly curved, and have slightly split ends. WFL: 07-AI-02-3-A
- FPT7089 - Light brownish-yellow hot dog bun with a rounded area in the center that a hot dog "snaps" into (snaps under raised bar on inside of each side of the bun - bars help hold hot dog in place). The bottom half of the bun has a molded seam around the sides and ends.
- Chips & Pickles:
- 2 each - FPT7101 - Yellow ribbed potato chip. The chip is curved and shaped like a Pringles Potato Chip.
- FPT7042 - Green sliced hamburger pickles, 3 pickle slices molded together.
- FPT7255 - Tall round squeezable red ketchup bottle with a round cone-shaped pour tip on the top.
- FPT19337 - Round white plate with a slightly raised edge. The raised edge has a slightly textured top around the rim. The inside rim of the textured top has 2 smooth rings and a smooth heart with 2 "leaves" below it on 4 sides of the plates.
- FPT10795 - Blue rectangular tray with a raised lip on all 4 sides of the tray, and small raised handles on the ends. The corners of the tray are rounded. The center of the tray has a raised molded "Fisher-Price" imprint and 2 molded circles with a molded heart with 4 "leaves" under the heart in the center of each circle. *See "Variations" below.
- The model number for this set was changed to #72193 in 1996.
- FPT44233 - Blue rectangular tray with a raised lip on all 4 sides of the tray, and small raised handles on the ends. The corners of the tray are rounded. The center of the tray is NOT marked Fisher-Price.
- 1993-1995 - FPT10796 - This set was sold in a 7" long, 9" high, 2-1/4" deep box marked #2193.
- 1996-1997 - FPT12490 - This set was sold in a 7" long, 9" high, 2-1/4" deep box marked #72193.
- This set was also sold in #2191 / #72191 Fun Food Assortment.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!