Box Side 1
Box Side 2
Box Side 3
Magic Kingdom Front
Magic Kingdom Back
Magic Kingdom Closed
|Description: The Mickey Mouse Weebles Magic Kingdom is a playland of enchanted fun for 3 Disney Weebles: Mickey, Donald and Goofy. They can play all day on the flying Dumbo ride, the revolving teacups, a slide, a bumpy pole ride, and even a monorail for a tour around the castle. The Magic Kingdom Castle has brightly colored turrets, balconies, archways, and a carry-handle on top for easy storage and transport. The playset sets up nicely on it's vinyl playmat.
- Magic Kingdom - HTW281 - Squared castle with white "brick" walls, a blue "scalloped shingled" roof, a tall yellow turrel, a short blue turret, and a squared yellow with a simulated "rock" pattern. The castle opens in half, and has a white carry handle on top of one side of the blue roof. The two castle halves are joined by a red wall with an arched doorway in the center and an upright peg on top (monorail support peg). When the castle is closed, 2 toy soldiers stand in the doorway. When the castle is open, both halves feature a large room with a doorway (yellow lift-up gate over both doorways: lift gates via yellow Mickey Mouse ears on outside of castle). Both halves also feature a small attic room (with spade-shaped litho window) and 2 turrets (each with 2 small standing platforms) to stand in.
- Flag Poles - Set includes 3 flag poles that fit on top of the turrets on the Magic Kingdom base. Two of the 3 flag poles are split in half (half a flag pole for the top of each half of the Magic Kingdom base turrets.
- HTW282 - Solid Pole - Blue short solid round flag pole with a round ball on one end and a flared-out end with peg on the other end.
- HTW283 - Left Blue Pole Half - Blue flag pole half with half a round ball on one end and a flared-out end with a peg on the bottom. The ball has a hole in the center (peg in center of ball on other flag pole half fits within the hole).
- HTW284 - Right Blue Pole Half - Blue flag pole half with half a round ball on one end and a flared-out end with a peg on the bottom. The ball has a PEG in the center (peg fits in hole on other flag pole half).
- HTW285 - Left Yellow Pole Half - Yellow flag pole half with half a round ball on one end and a flared-out end with a peg on the bottom. The ball has a hole in the center (peg in center of ball on other flag pole half fits within the hole).
- HTW286 - Right Yellow Pole Half - Yellow flag pole half with half a round ball on one end and a flared-out end with a peg on the bottom. The ball has a PEG in the center (peg fits in hole on other flag pole half).
- HTW287 - Flying Dumbo Ride - 2 light blue hollow Disney Dumbo "rides" attached via rectangular bar with a hollow peg in the center. The peg fits over a round support base, allowing the ride to spin. The peg also fits over the flag poles (when attached to the Magic Kingdom base) and spins on the flag pole(s).
- HTW288 - Revolving Teacups - 3 WHITE coffee cups with a handle on the side (handles pointed outward from center), and cups sit on BLUE saucers (molded/merged together). The center of the saucers case has a raised round peg, and a hollow pole on the bottom. The teacup ride fits over a round support base, allowing the ride to spin. *See "Variations" below.
- 2 Ride Bases - Round plastic ride base with an upright peg in the center of one side. The Flying Dumbo and Revolving Teacups fit on top of these bases to spin:
- HTW291 - Slide - Light blue 1-piece long curved slide with a triangular support arm on the back of one end, and a small rectangular tab under the back of the other end. Slide fits inside Magic Kingdom inside left half (under the yellow turret). Push Weeble figure off edge of window in yellow turret for figure to slide down blue roof slide, then down to the light blue slide proped under the yellow turret.
- HTW292 - Bumpy "Bucket" Ride - Small red plastic ring with an arm on one side. The arm has a squared end piece that attached to the monorail platform pole.
- Monorail - Multi-piece monorail that attaches to and wraps around the Magic Kingdom base.
- HTW293 - Monorail Station - Yellow rectangular "station" (same height and color as the Magic Kingdom base) with a small rectangular recessed area on both sides (front/open Magic Kingdom base fits in rectangular recessed area on either side of the monorail station). The top of the station has 2 monorail tracks with 3 Weeble "seats" (recessed rounded area) in the middle. Monorail track can be attached to station edges.
- HTW294 - Monorail Car - Small white plastic monorail car with a rounded recessed "seat" on top. Has a blue litho "hood" with a picture of Mickey Mouse's face in the center. Both long sides of the car have a red litho stripe (often missing). Bottom of car has small white wheels (narrow gap between wheels to fit onto monorail track).
- HTW295 - Monorail Support Post - Red monorail support pole with a small squared "clamp" on one end (to attach monotrail track) and a round tilted disc on the other end. The disc has a small round peg on the bottom to attach to one of the support post holes on the Magic Kingdom base. The side of the pole (disc end) has a triangular support arm/tab to help the support arm stand upright.
- HTW296 - Monorail Platform Pole - Tall red t-shaped pole with a rectangular platform on one end. Has a cross-shaped hollow "peg" under the platform (to attach monorail track).
- HTW297 - Monorail Track - Long t-shaped red flexable monorail track.
- Playmat - HTW298 - White rectangular vinyl playmat marked "Magic Kingdom" in blue. Playmat has 2 round red areas (for Flying Dumbor and Teacup Ride), a grey rock "path", and features pictures of Dumbo, Donald Duck, Goofy, Bambi, and Mickey Mouse.
- 3 Disney Weeble Figures (NON-Peelable - figures have a plastic cover):
- HTW23 - Mickey Mouse - Red base, black top (with 2 round attached Mickey Mouse ears attached on top). The body is black with Mickey's face and 2 white glove hands.
- HTW31 - Donald Duck - White base, white top, Donald Duck's face (wearing blue sailor shirt and red bowtie). Holds blue cap in hands.
- HTW32 - Goofy - Blue base, black top, Goofy's face, red body with black vest, white glove hands holding a brown sock.
- HTW414 - Revolving Teacups - 3 BLUE coffee cups with a handle on the side (handles pointed outward from center), and cups sit on WHITE saucers (molded/merged together). The center of the saucers case has a raised round peg, and a hollow pole on the bottom. The teacup ride fits over a round support base, allowing the ride to spin.
- HTW412 - (BOX ONLY) - Sold in 15-1/2" tall x 11" wide x 11-1/4" deep box.
- HTW413 - Complete set in original 15-1/2" tall x 11" wide x 11-1/4" deep box.
- Featured in 1977 JcPenny's Christmas Wish Book (page 359) - Price $11.33.
- Featured in 1977 Sears Christmas Wish Book (page 491) - Price $11.87.
- TV Commercial: http://archive.org/details/dmbb24117.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!