||Fisher-Price Original Little People
||Small white house with a green wooden base that rolls on 4 blue plastic wheels. The house has a red roof with a white chimney. One half of the roof has 3 shaped holes (square, circle and triangle) for the #151 accessory figures to fit into. The other half of the roof has a round white "lock" with a keyhole that turns. The key on the end of the pullstring fits into the keyhole. The key is a SEPERATE PART FPT952. The front of the house has a white paper litho with a picture of a smiley face. The eyes move up and down and a bell rings as the house rolls. The back of the house has an open doorway with a red awning over the door. The inside of the house has an attached table and lithos to depict a "porridge" scene for play acting the story.
|Lithos: This base has 6 lithos:
- Inside wall - White wall litho with doorway (leading to bedroom) in center, picture of Paw bear on left of door, and a chair on right of door.
- Table - Round table litho (fits on top of table inside house).
- Roof Litho 1 - Red litho with large hole (for keyhole). Marked "Fisher-Price Goldilocks and the 3 Bears Playhouse".
- Roof Litho 2 - Red litho with 3 shape holes, 3 bear faces, and marked "Fisher-Price Goldilocks and the 3 Bears Playhouse".
- Front Face Litho - White face with thin lip smile, pink cheeks, eye brows and 3 holes (holes for rolling eyes and red nose).
- Floor/Porch Litho - Square wood texture floor litho fits inside the house. The floor has 3 shapes for figures to fit onto: yellow triangle, blue circle, red square). Litho extends outside to porch. Porch litho is green with Welcome mat, flowers, and 3 stepping stones. Grass area is marked, "©'67 FISHER-PRICE TOYS, INC., EAST AURORA, N.Y., U.S. PAT. PENDING, 151, MADE IN U.S.A.".
- Size: 6-3/4" long x 6-3/8" wide x 7" tall.
||#151 Goldilocks & The 3 Bears Playhouse (1967-1971)
|TOT Part #: