Description: Fisher-Price has made several Rescue Heroes figures and vehicles, but no buildings until 1999's three-story command center. It is packed full of activites, including a system for children to record and play their own rescue strategies, activate flashing lights and siren sounds, receive radar signals from the rotating radar dish, and more! Requires 3 AA-size batteries (not included). Designed for children ages 3 years and older.
Accessories: The command center was originally sold disassembled. The pieces included are as follows:
- 1 each - FPT6213 - #72955 Rescue Heroes Command Center instruction sheet. Large black and white fold-out sheet.
- 1 each - FPT6214 - #72955 Rescue Heroes Command Center litho/sticker sheet.
- 1 each - FPT6197 - Large grey Command Center base with a squared shaped that has a square opening in the center. All four corners have large square openings to attach the support legs. Each square has grey rock-simulated molds on the sides. One side of the base has an extended platform with an upright pole in the center to attach the elevator pole. Measures 16-1/2" long, 12-1/4" wide, 4-1/4" tall.
- Electronic Lookout Center:
- 1 each - FPT6198 - Silver electronic lookout center with a round yellow pretend horn on one side, and a yellow desktop work area inside. The front has 2 small red lights on the sides, and a big round red light in the front that flashes. The desktop has 4 white control buttons. The bottom has a speaker, and the back has a battery compartment that holds 3 AA-size batteries (not included). Has a red and white Fisher-Price awning logo on the top front. Measures 8-1/2" tall, 10-1/2" wide, 3-3/8" deep.
- 1 each - FPT6199 - Square silver battery cover for the FPT6198 lookout center. The cover has a small attached phillips screw on one end, and 2 small pegs on the other end. The outside of the cover has 2 molded lines to match the exterior of the lookout center.
- Support Legs:
- 1 each - FPT6201 - Squared silver support leg A. This support leg is angled toward the left with 2 equipment pack clips on the right side of the leg, and a pretend molded walk-talkie unit on the left side. The front of the leg has 2 rectangular holes, with an angled flap under the top hole. The back side of the leg is hollow with an "A" imprint on the bottom. Measures 14-3/4" long.
- 1 each - FPT16822 - Squared silver support leg B. This support leg is angled toward the right. The front of the leg has 2 rectangular holes, with an angled flap under the top hole. The back side of the leg is hollow with a "B" imprint on the bottom. Measures 14-3/4" long.
- 1 each - FPT16823 - Squared silver support leg C. This support leg is angled toward the left with 4 pegs on the right side of the leg, and a pretend molded walk-talkie unit on the left side. The back side of the leg is hollow with a "C" imprint on the bottom. Measures 14-3/4" long.
- 1 each - FPT16824 - Squared silver support leg D. This support leg is angled toward the right with 2 equipment pack clips on the left side of the leg. The back side of the leg is hollow with a "B" imprint on the bottom. Measures 14-3/4" long.
- Floor & Roof Pieces:
- 1 each - FPT6207 - Blue rectangular second floor piece with a round circle outline molded in the center of the floor, small circle outlines with a line through the middle molded on 3 corners, and a large circle outline on the 4th corner with an oblong shape on the side, and a rectangular shape in the middle of the circle. There are squared pegs on 4 corners of the floor, and an extension on one side that has 2 rectangular recessed holes on the end. Measures 5-3/4" long, 4-3/4" wide, 3/4" thick.
- 1 each - FPT6208 - Large square blue thrid floor piece that has 4 rectangular snap-on holes on the 4 corners, and a grid with 9 oblong holes on one side. The bottom side of the floor has 2 squares to attach the 4 command center support legs. Measures 9" long, 8" wide, 1" thick.
- 1 each - FPT6209 - Long blue roof piece with a round section on one end that has a hole in the center. The rest of the roof section is a helicopter landing pad for the #72844 Quick Response Helicopter (sold seperately). Measures 15-3/4" long, 4-1/2" wide, 1-3/8" thick.
- 1 each - FPT6205 - Long round orange 18-1/4" long elevator pole. The pole is textured on 2 sides with small raised bumps to catch the FPT6206 elevator. The bottom section of the pole has a long peg, and the top of the pole has a squared tab with a small triangle-shape on the top to attach to the roof piece.
- 1 each - FPT6206 - Red elevator that clicks up and down the FPT6205 pole. The elevator floor is shaped like 2 feet feet-shapes for Rescue Hero Figures to stand on. The feet-shaped floor is attached to an upright pole with a hole through the center to fit on the FPT6205 pole. The top of the pole has a finger lever on the back to move the elevator, and 2 small upright pegs on the sides for Rescue Heroe figures to hold. Measures 4-1/2" tall, 3-3/4" wide, 3-5/8" deep.
- Miscellaneous Building Pieces:
- 1 each - FPT6200 - Silver 3-sided squared archway that fits on top of the command center. The archway has 2 squared tabs on the bottom of the 2 side legs, and 2 squared tags on the top of the legs. Measures 7-3/4" tall, 7-1/4" wide, 5/8" thick.
- 1 each - FPT6210 - Blue facade piece that attaches to the front 2nd level of the command center as extra flooring to stand on. The facade is flat on the top with 4 molded triangular shapes, and rounded on the front. The bottom sides have support legs with molded mechanical gears. Measures 8" long, 3-1/4" tall, 2-1/2" deep.
- 1 each - FPT6202 - Large orange flag with a rounded ball on top of the pole, and a peg on the bottom of the pole. The flag is slightly curved with an inward V-shape on the tip. Measures 7" long, flag extends 3" to the outer tip.
- 1 each - FPT6203 - Orange radar/satellite dish with a round top section that has 3 round "lights" on top, and 2 pegs on the sides. The base has a round peg to attach to the top of the command center. Measures 4" tall, 2-7/8" wide, 1-1/4" deep.
- 1 each - FPT6204 - Orange curved textured pump hose with a nozzle on one end, and a peg on the other end. The hose measures about 10" long when straightened out.
- 1 each - FPT6211 - Clear plastic green-tinted wall map with a red non-removable "crosshair" that moves in a "S" shape across the map. Measures 6-3/4" tall, 3-1/4" wide, 1/4" deep.
- FPT6215 - This set was sold in a 18" long, 16" tall, 5-1/2" deep box with a flip-up cover that shows a life-size photo of the set.
- FPT6212 - This set was sold with a mail-in business reply envelope to agree to participate in Fisher-Price product surveys.
- Rescue Hero Figures are not included with this set.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!