Description: This games encourages cooperation with a unique puzzle that players put together as a team. The player who puts the last piece into the puzzle is the winner. Up to 6 players can play at one time. The game comes with a playing board that the puzzle pieces fit into, and plastic figures to move around the board. The lithos on the board and the six characters are from the The Puzzle Place, which is a PBS series for young children who teach children to celebrate diversity, appriciate the differences between various nationalities, learn the importance of self-esteem, cooperation, and respect for others. Designed for children ages 3 to 7 years old.
- FPT11559 - Game Board with Puzzle Path - Blue gameboard that folds in half. Gameboard has a path of puzzle-shaped steps around the edges edges. Accessory game board pieces fit within recessed puzzle-shaped steps on the gameboard.
- 6 plastic playing pieces with lithos of figures from The Puzzle Place on both sides. The playing piece base is shaped like a puzzle piece:
- FPT11560 - Ben (blonde boy wearing green pants, playing a sazaphone).
- FPT11561 - Leon (African-American boy).
- FPT11562 - Skye (Native-American boy).
- FPT11563 - Jody (Girl with blonde curly hair).
- FPT11564 - Julie (Asian-American girl that wears a pink jacket and purple skirt).
- FPT11565 - Kiki (Girl with long brown hair that wears white boots).
- FPT11566 - Weebus Spinner - Cardboard spinner shaped like puzzle-shaped computer screen with satalite disc on top and keyboard on bottom. The computer screen is divided into 4 colors and a picture of the 4 color characters. Has a spinning white plastic pointing arm in the center.
- FPT11567 - Puzzle Picture Board - White plastic puzzle tray that the accessory puzzle pieces fit into to make a complete puzzle. The bottom of the tray has an outline of the picture and puzzle piece lines to place the pieces appropriately.
- 16 puzzle pieces that fit together to make a picture of The Puzzle Place characters:
- FPT11568 - Top left corner, cat's head.
- FPT11569 - Cat's shoulder and part of Julie's face.
- FPT11570 - Skye's face.
- FPT11571 - Bottom left corner, Skye's chest.
- FPT11572 - Top 2nd row, Jody's face.
- FPT11573 - Half of Julie's face, and Jody's chin.
- FPT11574 - Half of Skye's face and top of Kiki's head.
- FPT11575 - Bottom 2nd row, Half of Kiki's face, and Skye's shoulder.
- FPT11576- Top 3rd row, half of Jody's hair, top of Ben's head.
- FPT11577 - Ben's face.
- FPT11578 - Top half of Kiki's head, top half of Leon's head.
- FPT11579 - Bottom 3rd row, half of Kiki's head, part of Leon's face.
- FPT11580 - Top 4th row, upper right corner, Dog.
- FPT11581 - Half of Ben's face, part of dog.
- FPT11582 - Top half of Leon's head.
- FPT11583 - Bottom 4th row, lower right corner, Leon's mouth and ear.
- The model number for this game was changed to #76711 in 1996.
- FP6711BOX1995 - (BOX ONLY) - This game was sold in a 18-1/2" long, 10" high, 2-5/8" deep box.
- FP6711BOX1995 (BOX ONLY) - Sold in a 18-1/2" long, 10" high, 2-5/8" deep box. Box is marked "6711".
- FP6711SET1995 - (COMPLETE SET) - Complete set in box marked "6711".
- FP76711BOX1996 (BOX ONLY) - Sold in a 18-1/2" long, 10" high, 2-5/8" deep box. Box is marked "76711".
- FP76711SET1996 - (COMPLETE SET) - Complete set in box marked "76711".
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!