Description: This 360-pieces Construx Space Series set features specialty parts to build space stations, space vehicles, and more! The set consists of blue tinted translucent domes and panes, glow-in-the-dark satelite discs and pegs that can be used as lazer guns, white beams, blue connector nuts, red staircases and more. Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: 360 Construx pieces including, but not limited to the following:
- FPT16747 - #6460 Construx Space Series "Lunar Command Station" instruction/idea booklet.
- FPT16592 - 2 each - Square blue flat panel (measures 2" long, 2" wide).
- FPT16602 - 10 each - Flat blue square panel with one corner cut off at an angle (measures 2" long, 2" wide).
- FPT16748 - 2 each - Large square clear plastic blue-tinted flat panel with 9 equally spaces "lines" (measures 4-1/4" long, 4-1/4" wide).
- FPT6568 - 4 each - Blue flat rectangular panel (measures 4-3/8" long, 1-7/8" wide).
- FPT16626 - 2 each - Large blue triangular/sail-shaped panel that resembles a sail on a sail boat. One sides of the triangle is curved. The back side has a "L" imprint for left. Measures 4-1/4" long x 2" wide.
- FPT16627 - 2 each - Large blue triangular/sail-shaped panel that resembles a sail on a sail boat. One sides of the triangle is curved. The back side has a "R" imprint for right. Measures 4-1/4" long x 2" wide.
- FPT16751 - 6 each - Transparent blue-tinted angled panel (measures 3-1/2" long, 2" wide).
- FPT16752 - 2 each - Large flat rectangular white panel. The top of the panel has molded in ridges (measures 9" long, 4-1/4" wide).
- Connector beams:
- FPT16272 - 16 each - White 4-1/4" long straight connector beam (measures 4-1/4" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16744 - 2 each - White 5-1/4" long left curved beam. The beam is slightly curved with a sharp curve on the left side. Both ends of the beam have a connector hole in the end. The inside of the beam has a "Fisher-Price" imprint and a "L" imprint for "Left" side.
- FPT16745 - 2 each - White 5-1/4" long right curved beam. The beam is slightly curved with a sharp curve on the right side. Both ends of the beam have a connector hole in the end. The inside of the beam has a "Fisher-Price" imprint and a "R" imprint for "Right" side.
- FPT16264 - 72 each - White 2" long straight connector beam (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16265 - 42 each - White 1/2" short straight connector beam (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16266 - 36 each - White angled connector beam (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- Connector Nuts:
- FPT6504 - 110 each - Blue 6-peg connector nut (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6482 - 3 each - Green diamond-shaped 4-peg connector nut with a hole in the center of the diamond (measures 1-1/8" long, 1/2" wide, 5/8" deep).
- FPT6448 - Orange 5-peg connector nut
- FPT16753 - 3 each - Small round yellow pulley/wheel. There is a hole in the center of the pulley with a small triangular peg on one side of the hole (measure 7/8" diameter, 3/16" thick).
- FPT16267 - White large cylinder (measures 2-1/2" long, 2" diameter). One end of the cylinder is closed with a molded recessed plus (+) shape and a hole in the center. The other end is open with a jagged edge. The sides of the cylinder may have one or more paper lithos...either dark blue, white, and light blue striped, or white with black "CX580" writing, colored squares or rectangles, or dots.
- FPT16268 - 4 each - White Glow-In-The-Dark half-circle disk (measures 2" diameter, 1" tall). The disk has a hole in the top, and the edge of the disk has 4 sides with 2 oblong holes.
- FPT16270 - 21 each - White Glow-In-The-Dark tiny cylinder (Measures 1/2" long, 3/8" diameter). The cylinder is hollow inside.
- FPT16269 - 8 each - Glow-in-the-dark small straight rod (used as lazar guns, radar centers, etc.) The rod measures 2-3/4" long. The side of one end of the rod has a small recessed square hole. The opposite side of the rod has a small triangular recessed groove that stretches from one end of the rod to the other end.
- FPT16570 - Square green cockpit seat with a slightly raised "backrest" on the top edge and molded gadgets and handles molded on the top edge of 2 sides. The "seat" is square inside with a connector hole in the center of the bottom. The bottom of the cockpit has an imprint marked "©1983 Fisher-Price Toys Division The Quaker Oats Co. Made in USA".
- FPT16271 - Long white cockpit (measures 6" long, 1-7/8" wide, 2" tall). The top of the cockpit has a recessed seat and a long nose with a black paper litho on top that has multi-colored control panels (the litho may be missing). The back of the cockpit has a recessed circle with a curved lip on the top and bottom. The top lip has a raised round knob on top, and the bottom lip has a raised round knob on bottom. The center of the circle has a large odd-shaped hole with 2 small holes on the sides. The front of the cockpit has an upside-down U-shaped receiver hole. The sides of the cockpit may have paper litho decals, such as a round litho with red, orange, and blue circular lines, or dark blue, white, and light blue striped across the side.
- FPT16746 - Long clear plastic blue-tinted cockpit canopy (measures 5" long, 1-7/8" wide, 1-5/8" tall). The canopy is triangular shaped.
- FPT16698 - 3 each - Red stairway with 3 steps. The steps have a narrow base with 3 steaps that are wider than the base (steps hng over on sides).
- FPT16612 - Astronaut (Space Series) figure with a white spacesuit and a white helment that has a blue heat-stamped face shield. The spacesuit has a round blue and orange emblem on the chest. Measures about 3" tall.
Other Information: This set was sold in a 20-7/8" long, 14-5/8" high, 3" deep display box with a lid.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!