Description: This is a 115-piece Construx Space Series set that includes 2 detachable glow-in-the-dark saucers that can be used as frisbys! The set also includes glow-in-the dark octagons, laser rods, a blue cockpit, an air tank, landing skies, air hoses, and decals. Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: 115 Space Series Construx pieces, including, but not limited to the following:
- FPT16737 - #6451 Space Series "Saucercraft" instruction/idea booklet.
- FPT6513 - 2 each - Flat dark blue square panel with one corner cut off at an angle (measures 2" long, 2" wide).
- Connector beams:
- FPT16272 - 2 each - White 4-1/4" long straight connector beam (measures 4-1/4" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16264 - 4 each - White 2" long straight connector beam (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16265 - 12 each - White 1/2" short straight connector beam (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16266 - 8 each - White angled connector beam (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- Connector Nuts:
- FPT6504 - 26 each - Blue 6-peg connector nut (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6446 - 4 each - Grey 4-peg connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT16649 - 2 each - Black landing gear with 2 skis (approx. 2" long).
- FPT16269 - 4 each - Glow-in-the-dark small straight rod (used as lazar guns, radar centers, etc.) The rod measures 2-3/4" long. The side of one end of the rod has a small recessed square hole. The opposite side of the rod has a small triangular recessed groove that stretches from one end of the rod to the other end.
- FPT16270 - 4 each - White Glow-In-The-Dark tiny cylinder (Measures 1/2" long, 3/8" diameter). The cylinder is hollow inside.
- FPT16722 - 2 each - White glow-in-the-dark disk with a round 6-step "pyramid" on top. The top of the "pyrapid has a round hole with 2 rectangular wedges on the sides of the hole. The bottom edge of the disk has 8 flat sides, each with an inverted U-shaped hole.
- FPT16709 - 3 each - White (glow-in-the-dark) lazar guns with a long gun in the center and 2 shorter guns on the sides. The shorter guns are rised a bit higher than the center gun. There are 4 round silver beams around the base of the lazar guns.
- FPT6471 - 2 each - Black short hollow tube (measures 15/16" long, 7/8" diameter).
- FPT6461 - Grey accordian tubes (measures 6-3/4" long, 1-7/8" diameter).
- FPT16738 - 2 each - Round white glow-in-the-dark saucer that can be used as a frisby. There is a connector hole in the center of the frisby, and 4 connector holes on the sides. The top of the frisby has molded panels that resemble panels on a spaceship.
- FPT16645 - White rectangular cockpit seat with a ribbed backrest that is raised above the side edges of the cockpit. The seat area is recessed with molded controls and gears on the inside sides. There is a connector hole on the bottom of the cockpit, one on each side of the cockpit, and three on the front and back. Measures 3" long, 1-7/8" wide, 1-3/4" tall.
- FPT16636 - Blue rectangular semi-transparent cockpit canopy. The canopy has an opening in the top to allow a Construx figure to fit through. Measures 2-7/8" long, 1-3/4" wide, 5/8" tall.
- FPT6559 - Astronaut (Space Series) figure with a silver spacesuit and a white helment that has a gold heat-stamped face shield. Measures 2-3/4" tall.
Other Information: This set was sold in a 13-1/2" long, 9-1/2" high, 2-7/16" deep.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!