Description: This set allows children to build a wide variety of "flying" space crafts and wheeled exploration vehicles. Designed for children ages 5 and older.
Accessories: 120 pieces which interchange to make a variety of space stations and vehicles. The set includes, but is not limited to the following:
- FPT16615 - #586 Stellar Exploration Set instruction/idea booklet.
- FPT16616 - Decal/Sticker sheet with square blue (with a corner cut off) decals that have pictures of lots of buttons, knobs, and mechanical items to attach to accessory panels. Also has long skinny decals with black and white squares, and long skinny decals with dark blue, white, and light blue stripes, and a white decal with "CX580"in black.
- FPT16602 - 4 each - Flat blue square panel with one corner cut off at an angle (measures 2" long, 2" wide).
- Connector beams:
- FPT16264 - 14 each - White 2" long straight connector beam (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep). Some beams may have a paper litho on the side...either dark blue, white, and light blue striped, or black with white "alien" writing.
- FPT16265 - 12 each - White 1/2" short straight connector beam (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16266 - 2 each - White angled connector beam (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep). The inside of the beam is hollow with a round female receiver peg on each end. The top side of the beam has a small recessed hole on the opposite side of of female receiver peg inside the beam. Some beams may have a paper litho on the side...either dark blue, white, and light blue striped, or black and white squares side-by-side in a row.
- Connector Nuts:
- FPT6504 - 24 each - Blue 6-peg connector nut (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6447 - 4 each - Black 4-peg jointed connector nut (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6482 - 2 each - Green diamond-shaped 4-peg connector nut with a hole in the center of the diamond (measures 1-1/8" long, 1/2" wide, 5/8" deep).
- FPT16609 - 6 each - White Glow-In-The-Dark round pulleys/wheels with a connector molded onto one side (measures 15/16", diameter, 9/16" high).
- FPT16610 - 6 each - Clear plastic tire that attach to a connector pulleys that double as wheels (measures 1-3/4" diameter, 3/8" thick). The tire has a raised "Fisher-Price" imprint on the side.
- FPT16267 - 2 each - White large cylinder (measures 2-1/2" long, 2" diameter). One end of the cylinder is closed with a molded recessed plus (+) shape and a hole in the center. The other end is open with a jagged edge. The sides of the cylinder may have one or more paper lithos...either dark blue, white, and light blue striped, or white with black "CX580" writing, colored squares or rectangles, or dots.
- FPT16268 - 2 each - Glow-in-the-dark half-circle disk (measures 2" diameter, 1" tall). The disk has a hole in the top, and the edge of the disk has 4 sides with 2 oblong holes.
- FPT16269 - 3 each - Glow-in-the-dark small straight rod (used as lazar guns, radar centers, etc.) The rod measures 2-3/4" long. The side of one end of the rod has a small recessed square hole. The opposite side of the rod has a small triangular recessed groove FPT16270 - 20 each - White Glow-In-The-Dark tiny cylinder (Measures 1/2" long, 3/8" diameter). The cylinder is hollow inside.
- FPT16640 - Grey rounded jet pod engine with a rounded body and a rounded exhaust on the back and a square connector piece on the bottom. One side of the body has a rectangular opening that shows the hollow inside of the body. Inside the body has a "L" imprint for left side (measures 1-5/8" long, 1" tall, 3/4" wide).
- FPT6486 - Grey rounded jet pod engine with a rounded body and a rounded exhaust on the back and a square connector piece on the bottom. One side of the body has a rectangular opening that shows the hollow inside of the body. Inside the body has a "R" imprint for right side (measures 1-5/8" long, 1" tall, 3/4" wide).
- FPT16271 - Long white cockpit (measures 6" long, 1-7/8" wide, 2" tall). The top of the cockpit has a recessed seat and a long nose with a black paper litho on top that has multi-colored control panels (the litho may be missing). The back of the cockpit has a recessed circle with a curved lip on the top and bottom. The top lip has a raised round knob on top, and the bottom lip has a raised round knob on bottom. The center of the circle has a large odd-shaped hole with 2 small holes on the sides. The front of the cockpit has an upside-down U-shaped receiver hole. The sides of the cockpit may have paper litho decals, such as a round litho with red, orange, and blue circular lines, or dark blue, white, and light blue striped across the side.
- FPT16611 - Long clear plastic smoke-tinted cockpit canopy (measures 5" long, 1-7/8" wide, 1-5/8" tall). The canopy is triangular shaped.
- FPT16612 - Astronaut (Space Series) figure with a white spacesuit and a white helment that has a blue heat-stamped face shield. The spacesuit has a round blue and orange emblem on the chest. Measures about 3" tall.
- FP586BOX1984 (Box ONLY) - Sold in a 14" long, 9-1/4" high, 2-7/16" deep display box.
- FP586SET1984 - Complete set sold in original box. WFL: 07-AE-45-3-C
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!