Description: This is a Construx starter set that enables a child to build jet-powered space crafts and other structures. Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: Small set (less than 60 pieces) including, but not limited to the following:
- FPT16597 - #566 Hovercraft instruction/idea booklet.
- Connector beams:
- FPT6503 - 16 each - Grey short straight connector beams (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16565 - 4 each - Grey angled connector beams (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- Connector Nuts:
- FPT6504 - 11 each - Blue 6-peg connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6447 - 3 each - Black 4-peg jointed connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6448 - Orange 5-peg connector nuts with a female slide connector on one side (measures 15/16" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- FPT6604 - 4 each - Short reddish-orange propeller with a squared connector piece on the end. One side of the blade is marked "Fisher-Price" (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- FPT16570 - Square green cockpit seat with a slightly raised "backrest" on the top edge and molded gadgets and handles molded on the top edge of 2 sides. The "seat" is square inside with a connector hole in the center of the bottom. The bottom of the cockpit has an imprint marked "©1983 Fisher-Price Toys Division The Quaker Oats Co. Made in USA". (measures 2" deep, 2" wide, 1-1/2" tall).
- FPT6572 - Small dark grey long rectangular engine with 4 round molded circles on top (measures 2" long, 3/4" wide, 3/4" tall).
- FPT16598 - 4 each - Small round black suction cup with a round connector knob on top. Measures 1" diameter.
- Construx figure(s) - detachable figure including:
- FPT16599 - Orange "body" with a chest, a round peg on top to connect a hear, and 2 round pegs on the sides to connect arms. The bottom has an orange section that swivels to connect legs to.
- FPT16594 - Left orange arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "L" for left.
- FPT16595 - Right orange arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right.
- FPT16600 - 2 yellow legs with 2 yellow shoes on the bottom all molded together. The top of the legs has a rectangular hold in the center with a round "bar" that connects the top of the left leg to the top of the right leg.
- FPT16596 - White space helmet that has an opening for a face to show through. The inside of the helmet has an oval-shaped circle with 4 pegs on the outsides to snap onto a head piece.
- FPT6581 - Caucasian head/face with brown eyes, eyebrows, and a brown moustache. The top of the head is flat with a slightly raised oval-shape on the top to connect hair or hat pieces.
- FP566SET1983: complete set in a 4-7/8" long, 7-1/16" high, 2" deep box. WFL: AL-01-E-F
- This set was also sold in #560 Vehicles Assortment, click to see the other sets in this series.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!