Description: This is a Construx starter set that enables a child to build airplanes and other structures. Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: Small set (less than 60 pieces) including, but not limited to the following:
- 1 each - FPT16578 - #561 Airplane instruction/idea booklet.
- Connector beams:
- unknown number each - FPT6502 - Grey 2" long straight connector beams (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6503 - Grey short straight connector beams (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT16565 - Grey angled connector beams (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- Connector Nuts:
- unknown number each - FPT6504 - Blue 6-peg connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6447 - Black 4-peg jointed connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6448 - Orange 5-peg connector nuts with a female slide connector on one side (measures 15/16" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- 2 each - FPT16567 - Yellow round pulleys/wheels with a connector molded onto one side (measures 15/16", diameter, 9/16" high).
- 2 each - FPT6604 - Short reddish-orange propeller with a squared connector piece on the end. One side of the blade is marked "Fisher-Price" (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- 2 each - FPT6487 - Black rubber tires that attach to the connector pulleys that double as wheels (measures 1-3/4" diameter, 3/8" thick).
- 1 each - FPT16570 - Square green cockpit seat with a slightly raised "backrest" on the top edge and molded gadgets and handles molded on the top edge of 2 sides. The "seat" is square inside with a connector hole in the center of the bottom. The bottom of the cockpit has an imprint marked "©1983 Fisher-Price Toys Division The Quaker Oats Co. Made in USA". (measures 2" deep, 2" wide, 1-1/2" tall).
- 1 each - FPT6572 - Small dark grey long rectangular engine with 4 round molded circles on top (measures 2" long, 3/4" wide, 3/4" tall).
- Construx figure(s) - detachable figure including:
- FPT6577 - White "body" with a chest, a round peg on top to connect a hear, and 2 round pegs on the sides to connect arms. The bottom has a blue section that swivels to connect legs to.
- FPT6580 - Left flesh-colored (Caucasian) arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "L" for left.
- FPT6579 - Right flesh-colored (Caucasian) arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right. end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right.
- FPT6578 - 2 blue legs with 2 blue shoes on the bottom all molded together. The top of the legs has a rectangular hold in the center with a round "bar" that connects the top of the left leg to the top of the right leg.
- FPT6583 - Red "hair". The inside of the "hair" has an oval-shaped circle with 4 pegs on the outsides to snap onto a head piece.
- FPT16579 - Caucasian head/face with brown eyes and eyebrows. The top of the head is flat with a slightly raised oval-shape on the top to connect hair or hat pieces.
- This set was sold in a 4-7/8" long, 7-1/16" high, 2" deep box.
- This set was also sold in #560 Vehicles Assortment, click to see the other sets in this series.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!