Description: This 123-piece Construx Imagination Series set comes with enough pieces to enable children to build 2 seperate vehicles, 1 big 8-wheeler truck, and more! The set comes in a yellow plastic case that can hold up to 400 pieces. Designed for children ages 5 years and older.
Accessories: 123 Imaginatin Series Construx pieces including, but not limited to the following:
- FPT16563 - Yellow plastic storage case that can hold over 400 Construx pieces. The case has a built-in handle and 2 black positive lock latches that prevent accidental openings.
- FPT16571 - #559 World Of Wheels Set With Storage Case instruction/idea booklet.
- Connector beams:
- unknown number each - FPT6502 - Grey 2" long straight connector beams (measures 2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6503 - Grey short straight connector beams (measures 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT16565 - Grey angled connector beams (measures 3-1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/2" deep).
- Connector Nuts:
- unknown number each - FPT6504 - Blue 6-peg connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT6447 - Black 4-peg jointed connector nuts (measures 3/4" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- 2 each - FPT6448 - Orange 5-peg connector nuts with a female slide connector on one side (measures 15/16" long, 3/4" high, 3/4" deep).
- 8 each - FPT16567 - Yellow round pulleys/wheels with a connector molded onto one side (measures 15/16", diameter, 9/16" high).
- 1 each - FPT16568 - Black hook with a connector on the end (measures 1-1/2" long, 7/8" wide, 1/2" deep).
- unknown number each - FPT16572 - Tiny yellow cylinders (Measures 1/2" long, 3/8" diameter).
- unknown number each - FPT16573 - Long thin yellow rod.
- 8 each - FPT6487 - Black rubber tires that attach to the connector pulleys that double as wheels (measures 1-3/4" diameter, 3/8" thick).
- 2 each - FPT16570 - Square green cockpit seat with a slightly raised "backrest" on the top edge and molded gadgets and handles molded on the top edge of 2 sides. The "seat" is square inside with a connector hole in the center of the bottom. The bottom of the cockpit has an imprint marked "©1983 Fisher-Price Toys Division The Quaker Oats Co. Made in USA". (measures 2" deep, 2" wide, 1-1/2" tall).
- 1 each - FPT6576 - Large light dark grey squared engine with a round air cleaner and other molded gadgets on top (measures 2" long, 1-7/8" wide, 3/4" tall).
- 1 each - FPT6572 - Small dark grey long rectangular engine with 4 round molded circles on top (measures 2" long, 3/4" wide, 3/4" tall).
- Construx figure(s) - detachable figure including:
- FPT16577 - Orange "body" with a chest, a round peg on top to connect a hear, and 2 round pegs on the sides to connect arms. The bottom has a blue section that swivels to connect legs to.
- FPT6580 - Left flesh-colored (Caucasian) arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "L" for left.
- FPT6579 - Right flesh-colored (Caucasian) arm. The arm has a rounded shoulder and a squared fist on the end. The arm has a recessed connector hole by the shoulder and on the end of the hand. The arm is marked "R" for right.
- FPT6578 - 2 blue legs with 2 blue shoes on the bottom all molded together. The top of the legs has a rectangular hold in the center with a round "bar" that connects the top of the left leg to the top of the right leg.
- FPT6582 - Yellow construction helmet. The inside of the helmet has an oval-shaped circle with 4 pegs on the outsides to snap onto a head piece.
- FPT6581 - Caucasian head/face with brown eyes, eyebrows, and a brown moustache. The top of the head is flat with a slightly raised oval-shape on the top to connect hair or hat pieces.
- This set was sold within a box that was shrink-wrapped against the storage case. Overall dimensions: 16" long, 11" high, 6" deep.
- The case used in this set was also sold individually as #588 Construx Storage Case.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!