Description: This is the same size, style, and color as 1985's #4300 Doll House, except unlike the #4300 this house comes complete with lights and furniture. These two one-year-only doll houses were the last doll houses that were made by Fisher-Price until 1993, at which time they introduced the pre-assembled #4600 Dream Doll House.
The house has 4 lights that really light up, plus 7 battery powered safety outlets to add extra lamps. The house itself is a pink 3-story Victorian home that has a front door that opens, a spiral staircase, a front porch with rails, and more! It stands 15-9/16" long, 23-5/8" high, 13-5/8" deep. Designed for children ages 4 years and older.
Accessories: This house actually came as a "model kit" that had over 20 pieces that had to be assembled before the fun could begin:
- FPT5110 - Grey plastic rectangular dollhouse Foundation/Base with simulated wood plank flooring and simulated stone patio features. Overall size: 15-1/2" wide x 13" long x 2" tall. Note: This base DOES HAVE the provisions for the retaining straps as do the #280/4300/4400 bases. Also, this base has a battery storage compartment where the #4300 bases have a parts storage area. This base has a rectangular slot for the stairway mounting, as well as mounting slots along the edge of the base to allow mounting of the front porch uprights (unlike the #250/280 bases).
- FPT5636 - White plastic rectangular simulated tile kitchen floor that fits over the battery storage compartment on the foundation described above. Measures 10-1/2" long, 5-7/8" wide, 1/4" thick. This piece also fits the #250, #4300, & #4400 doll houses but this version has a slot for the on-off light switch for the #280 & #4400 lighted houses. This is the only doll house that uses a white tile floor / battery cover.
- FPT5111 - Pink siding-simulated wall unit that fits on the front of the house. The wall has a door opening, a window opening on the 1st floor, and another window opening on the 2nd floor. Measures 15" wide, 13-1/2" tall, 1/4" thick. This wall can also be used with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are the only dollhouses that are suppose to have pink siding walls.
- FPT5112 - Tall pink siding-simulated left side wall with a triangular top. The outside has a window with a bird in a cage. Measures 20" tall, 7-1/8" wide, 1/4" thick. This wall can also be used with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are the only dollhouses that are suppose to have pink siding walls.
- FPT5113 - Tall pink siding-simulated right side wall with a triangular top. The outside has a window with a picture of a cat in the window. Measures 20" tall, 7-1/8" wide, 1/4" thick. This wall can also be used with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are the only dollhouses that are suppose to have pink siding walls.
- FPT2027 - 2 each - White flexable plastic retaining straps that holds the house taut from top to bottom. One end fits over a peg on the bottom of the FPT5074 base, and the top fits into a hook in the FPT2045 roof gable pieces listed below. Measures 21-3/4" long, 1/2" wide, 1/16" thick. This also fits later versions of the #280 & the #4400 dollhouses.
- FPT2043 - White outside door frame that has a small door bell (non-functional) molded on the side. Measures 3" wide, 5-7/8" tall, 7/8" deep. This door frame was also fits with #250, #280, and #4400 doll houses.
- FPT2047 - White inside door frame. Measures 3" wide, 4-3/4" tall, 1/2" deep. This door frame was also fits with #250, #280, and #4400 doll houses.
- FPT5114 - Purple plastic front door with 6 panel designs. Measures 1-7/8" wide, 4-3/8" tall, 1/8" thick. This door is interchangable with #250, #280, & #4400 dollhouses, but only the #4300 & #4400 are suppose to have a purple door.
- FPT5115 - White plastic outside first floor window frame with 3 seperate window panels. Measures 6" wide, 4-5/8" tall, 3/8" deep. This frame also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
- FPT5116 - White plastic inside first floor window frame with 3 seperate window panels. Measures 5-3/4" wide, 4-1/4" tall, 1/2" deep. This frame also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
- FPT5123 - 2nd story masonite (wood) floor with an oval rug on a wood simulated floor and a greenish-white "tile" floor litho. Measures 15" long, 7-1/4" wide, 1/4" thick. This floor cannot interchange with the #250 or #280 floors because the slot for the stairway mounting is different. This must be used with the #5118 stairway only. This floor was also be used with #4400 dollhouse.
- FPT5117 - White plastic 2nd story arched window frame with a cross-hatch design. The sides of the window have white columns. Measures 5-3/4" wide, 5-1/8" tall, 1-7/8" thick. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
- FPT5125 - White plastic 2nd story inner window frame that fits the FPT5117 window described above. Measures 5-1/8" wide, 4-1/16" tall, 3/8" deep. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
- FPT5119 - White plastic ribbed "crown" molding that actually retains the front porch to the outside of the house. Measures 7-1/2" long, 5/8" tall, 5/8" thick. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
- FPT5120 - White plastic rectangular 3rd story floor with an access hole that is along the narrow-axis of the floor. Measures 16-7/8" long, 8-3/4" wide, 7/8" thick. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
- FPT5124 - White plastic front roof railing that fits across the large open window area on the front roof section. Measures 9-1/4" wide, 2-1/8" tall, 1/2" thick. This piece will also fit into the #250 & #280 dollhouses but they were sold with windows in this area opposed to railing. This railing was also used with #4400 dollhouse.
- FPT5637 - White plastic shingle style roof FRONT section with large window opening and overhang. Overall size: 16-1/2" wide x8-1/2" tall x 1-1/8" thick. Note: This can be used on the #250 dollhouse but this version has the slots for the retaining straps that the #250 roof does not use. Fits #280 house but is a different color.
- FPT5638 - White plastic shingle style REAR roof section with large window opening and no overhang. Overall size: 16-1/2" wide x 8-1/2" tall x 1-1/8" thick. This can be used on the #250 dollhouse but this version has the slots for the retaining straps that the #250 roof does not use. Fits #280 house but is a different color.
- FPT5923 - 2 each - Small PINK plastic triangular shaped top-of-roof "oranments" with ball mast that is actually the upper anchor point for the FPT2027 retaining strap. Overall size: 1-1/2" tall x 1" wide x 3/4" deep. This will fit the #280 houses but are the wrong color. The #280 houses used White Gables, part number FPT2045.
- FPT5122 - White plastic front porch with upright posts and a handrail, arched latticework across the top, and a section across the top for the seperate roof piece, described below. Measures 15-1/2" long, 7-1/4" tall, 2-1/8" deep. This also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
- FPT5121 - White plastic rectangular shingled roof section that attaches to the front porch described above. Measures 15" long, 2" wide, 1/2" thick. This also fits the #4400 dollhouse.
- FPT5090 - White plastic double-vent chimney that fits on top of the roof pitch. Measures 3-1/8" tall, 2-1/8" wide, 1-1/4" deep. This also fits the #250, #280, & #4400 doll house.
- FPT2021 - White plastic outer ground-to-second floor wrap-around stairway with a long rectangular "slot" peg bottom mount. Measures 7" tall, 4-1/8" wide, 2-3/4" deep. This can be used on the #250 doll house, but the #250 is suppose to use a black stairway. This has provision/slot for the landing attachment peg. This can be used with the FPT5086 or FPT5085 landings. This also fits the #280 later version & #4400 dollhouses.
- FPT2022 - White plastic trapezoidal-shaped flat staircase landing/balcony. It has 5 slots in the outer edges and 3 stairs. This has a peg on the bottom to attach to the stairway. Measures 4" long, 3-1/8" wide, 2-5/8" tall. This also fits the #280 later version & #4400 dollhouses.
- FPT2023 - White plastic staircase landing/balcony railing. The railing fits into slots on the landing/balcont described above. Measures 4-1/4" long, 2-1/8" tall, 1/8" thick. This railing will interchange with the #250 doll house railing, but it is different colored than the railing that is suppose to be used on the #250. This was also used on the #280 later version and #4400 doll houses.
- FPT5118 - White plastic staircase/wall with an arched doorway opening. This staircase connects between the 2nd and 3rd floor. Measures 7-1/8" wide, 6-3/8" tall, 1-1/4" deep. This also fits the #4400 doll house.
- 3 sheets of wallpaper:
- FPT5131 - Wall paper, description unknown.
- FPT5132 - Wall paper, description unknown.
- FPT5133 - Wall paper, description unknown.
- FPT5130 - Instruction booklet.
- 4 lights:
- FPT3633 - White plastic clip-on ceiling lamp that snaps onto the 2nd floor. The lamp has a 15" long power cord and a clear plastic dome-shaped lamp shade.
- FPT8581 - Brown plastic floor lamp with a white frosted tulip-shaped lamp shade. The lamp has a gold-mesh plastic "weave" outer sheath on the lamp's pole.
- Table Lamps (can use any 2 of the following):
- FPT1996 - brown 4-legged table and a yellow lamp base with a frosted tulip-shaped shade that has a flower imprint.
- FPT5969 - brown 4-legged table and a yellow lamp base with a clear tulip-shaped shade that has a flower imprint.
- FPT3635 - pink 4-legged table and a brown lamp base with a white tulip-shaped shade that has a flower imprint.
- FPT5052 - white 4-legged table and a yellow lamp base with a clear tulip-shaped shade with no flower imprint.
- 4 family figures: (these figures are the same as 1985 version of #265 Doll House Family):
- FPT3685 - Dad - man with brown hair, brown eyes and eyebrows. He wears a yellow jacket over a white shirt, blue pants, and black shoes.
- FPT4847 - Mom - woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a green short-sleeve shirt, tan pants, and light brown shoes.
- FPT2005 - Son - Boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He wears a blue short-sleeve, short pants jumpsuit over a white short-sleeve shirt. He wears light brown pants.
- FPT3687 - Daughter - girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a purple jumper dress over a white long-sleeve shirt. She also wears pink stockings and black shoes.
- Living room set:
- FPT3628 - Pink plastic sofa couch with 3 seat and back simulated cushions.
- 2 each - FPT5976 - Aqua-green square cloth stuffed pillow with tiny multi-color flower print design.
- FPT3629 - Brown oval wood-simulated coffee table.
*This is the same couch, pillows, and coffee table that were also sold individually as #4329 Living Room set.
- Kitchen set:
- FPT3633 - White double-door refrigerator with doors that really open. Body of fridge is white with a NO blue trim band below door; inside is very detailed with shelves.
- FPT3625 - Yellow combination stove/range/microwave unit with a litho of stovetop burners. Smoked microwave and stove doors open; bottom of stove has a removable drawer which is a SEPARATE PART listed below.
- FPT5967 - Yellow store drawer that fits the FPT3625 above.
- FPT3630 - Wide rectangular yellow plastic sink cabinet with a yellow counter top that has a squared white single bowl sink with a chrome faucet. The front of the cabinet has two rectangular simulated cabinet doors (do not open), a wide rectangular drawer above the doors (does not open), and 4 drawers on the front left side of the cabinet base (do not open).
*This kitchen was also sold individually as #4327 Kitchen Set.
- Bathroom set:
- FPT3626 - White plastic antique style bath tub with four brass claw-foot tub legs and a chrome water faucet.
- FPT3627 - Rectangular light blue one-piece plastic bathroom unit that has a sink and toilet unit that is molded together. The toilet has a hinged white lid and seat that lifts up. The sink has a white countertop that also covers that area behind the tiolet. The sink has a single bowl and a chrome faucet. The side wall beside the toilet has an attached white "paper" roll.
- FPT5036 - White plastic oval shaped wall mirror with 4 raised heart and leaf pattern molds on the edges and a non-breakable mirror in the center.
*This bathroom set was also sold individually as #4328 bathroom set.
- Bedroom set:
- Simulated brass bed. This bed is consists of 3 pieces:
- FPT5023 - Brass-plated plastic (fades to silver) "jail bars" style headboard that is used with the FPT1968 double bed listed below. The headboard has simulated metal railing with ball turrets at the top and bottom corner posts. The headboard is taller than the FPT5024 footboard.
- FPT5024 - Brass-plated plastic (fades to silver) "jail bars" style footboard that is used with the FPT1968 double bed listed below. Has simulated metal railing with ball turrets at the top and bottom corner posts. The footboard is shorter than the FPT5023 headboard.
- FPT1968 - Rectangular white plastic bed frame with C-clamps on the corners to attach the FPT5023 headboard and FPT5024 footboard. The frame has a raised lip on the edges to prevent the seperate mattress pad from slipping off.
- FPT5031 - White cloth double bed size comforter that is covered with pink, blue, and yellow flowers with long green stems and leaves. The comforter has side flaps that hang over the edges of the bed.
- FPT1971 - Light Blue 3 drawer dresser with an attached hutch mirror. The drawers are removable. The dresser top has an attached litho with a picture of a hat, comb, bracelet, and mirror.
- 3 each - FPT4889 - White dresser drawer with simulated brass knobs and pink heart accents on the front.
*These are the same pieces that were used in 1985's version of #255 Bedroom Set.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!