|Description: The first airplane set was the #183 - Play Family Fun Jet (1970-1980). That was replacedin 1981 with #182 - Jetliner (1981-1985), during which time Fisher-Price was also making the #933 - Play Family Jetport (1981-1985). In 1986, Fisher-Price used the plane from the to introduce the #2360 Jetliner. They simply changed the plane's tail litho marking to 2360 vs. #933. The #2360 comes with blue and brown luggage pieces, and a family of 4, all with a "modern look" of plastic molded hair.
|Accessories: Please remember that the following accessories are the accessories that are pictured in the Fisher-Price catalogues. These should be used as guidelines only, as other variations may exist:
- FPT4513 - White top, Yellow bottom plane with a blue-tinted (enclosed) cockpit, Blue wings and interior, and Yellow engines. The plane has a fold-down door on the side with stairs to allow passengers access to the seats inside. Marked "FISHER-PRICE" (white within blue strip) on the back sides of the plane and a rainbow litho marked "2360" on the tail.
- FPT765 - The plane is pulled with a yellow plastic pull string that is attached to the nose.
- FPT301 - Brown square suitcase with a small top carrying handle.
- FPT302 - Light Blue round "hatbox" style suitcase. *See "Variations" below.
- 4 Original Little People Figures:
- AZPP - Dad - Blue body with brown molded hair. *See "Variations" below.
- HHPP - Mom - Yellow body, fancy eyes and a dark brown ponytail. *See "Variations" below.
- CIPP - Boy - Green body with black molded hair. *See "Variations" below.
- GEPP - Girl - Light red body with a dark brown sculpted bob.
- 1989-1990 Fisher-Price Dealer Catalogues picture the following variations:
- FPT4512 - The plane does not have a blue heat-stamped stripe on the side with "Fisher-Price" in the center.
- CJPP - Green dad with black molded plastic hair.
- CYPP - Orange boy with brown plastic molded hair.
- HGPP - The yellow body mom could had also had a light brown ponytail.
- FTP305 - Dark blue round hatbox/luggage with a handle on top.
|Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!