#241 My Bathing Baby
Years Made:
Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 2:
Dolls, Figures & Stuffed Animals
1985-1986

Larger Photo

Larger Photo

Description: My Bathing Baby is an all-plastic female baby doll that has short blonde brushable hair, movable arms and legs, and blue eyes that open and close as baby sits up or lays down. She is designed for children to play with her in the tub as she is completely water tight and she can go straight from the tub to bed. She was sold with a removable dress, panties, socks, a towel and a pretend soap bottle. Her clothing accessories are machine washable and dryer safe. Designed for children ages 3 years and older.
Accessories:
  • FPT19132 - My Bathing Baby - All-plastic female baby doll with short straight brushable blonde hair, movable arms and legs, and blue weighted eyes that open and close as baby sits up or lays down. She has realistic blue marble-like eyes.
  • FPT19133 - Sleeveless dress with a wide white collar. The collar covers the shoulders and has white eyelet lace trim over the shoulders. Bottom part of the dress is light pink with tiny vertical lines of pink flowers and dots.
  • FPT19134 - Light pink panties (shorts) with tiny vertical lines made of pink flowers and dots. Panty has white eyelet lace trim around each leg.
  • 2 each - FPT19135 - Small white fabric sock.
  • FPT19136 - Small white rectangular towel with three colored hollow hearts embroidered on one end. The hearts are blue, pink and yellow and are overlapping eachother.
  • FPT19137 - Pink plastic soap bottle with a raised molded bubbles on the sides. The top has an opening for the removable flip-up lid.
  • FPT19138 - Small round plastic lid with ribbed sides and an attached ring that fits around the top of the FPT19137 soap bottle.
Variations: None.
Other Information:
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy

EMail us at info@thisoldtoy.com