Featured Toy

#3 Book Dumbo's Day at The Circus
Years Made:
Fisher-Price Toy Department
Department 1:
Audio, Visual, Musical, Educational & Electronics
1978-1981

Larger Photo

Description: This is a Walt Disney "Talk-To-Me" book, which has special sound discs laminated on the book pages. The book requires a #800 "Talk-To-Me" Player, which is a small hand-held battery-operated record player. When children place the player over the discs on the pages it plays sounds and voices of the storybook characters.
Accessories:
  • FPT5598 - Walt Disney's "Dumbo's Day at The Circus" Talk-To-Me Book. The cover has a picture of Dumbo and is marked "Dumbo's Day at The Circus" in pink above Dumbo. Measures 11-3/8" tall x 8-1/2" wide. *See "Variations" below.
Variations:
  • FPT5599 - Walt Disney's "Dumbo's Day at The Circus" Talk-To-Me Book. The cover has a picture of dumbo and is marked "Dumbo's Day at The Circus" in red above Dumbo. Measures 11-3/8" tall x 8-1/2" wide.
  • FPT19509 - Walt Disney's "Dumbo's Day at The Circus" Talk-To-Me Book. The cover has a picture of dumbo and is marked "Dumbo's Day at The Circus" in blue above Dumbo. Measures 11-3/8" tall x 8-1/2" wide.
Other Information:
Please, if you have any information or details about this toy that isn't mentioned above then e-mail us. Thanks!

This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy

This Old Toy
Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy Fisher Price This Old Toy

EMail us at info@thisoldtoy.com